We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for leading social media strategy, content creation and social media management for Flipp and our clients. You have a passion for the ever evolving world of social media and emerging industry trends, and are constantly tracking the performance and analytics of your work to ensure it’s delivering results.
As Social Media Manager you are an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player who is comfortable working with creative teams and photographers/videographers as needed to bring your vision to life. If you’re passionate about social media marketing and have been looking for the perfect opportunity to join a dynamic agency environment – this is it!
- Developing social media strategy documents consistent with various brand strategies.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms.
- Writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting campaigns.
- Ideating, writing and editing short and long form blog content for Flipp and Clients as needed.
- Managing inbound and outbound engagement tactics as needed.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate social media performance.
- Preparing and presenting monthly reports on social media campaigns.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience planning and managing social content for brands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience preparing and presenting reports.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience using scheduling and social media management platforms.
- Experience using Canva to create and design content.
- Experience creating Instagram Reels.
- Experience using Asana for project management.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Passion or interest in photography/videography.
Flipp is a full-service advertising agency located in Calgary, Alberta. Since 2009 we have been teaming up with our clients, building brands and relationships. We strive to maintain a fun, open, collaborative environment while producing the best work for our clients. We live by our three core values: sense of humour, empathy, and do what you say you’ll do.
Perks of being a Flipper:
- Balance: We believe that the best work is accomplished when we’re able to enjoy our lives outside of work. We also start our weekends early by leaving the office at 3pm on Fridays.
- Leadership Coaching: Every Flipper starts off by taking the Enneagram program, learning more about themselves and their team. Each team member has the opportunity for one-on-one leadership coaching sessions.
- Collaborative work environment: You won’t be stuck in one box! You’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from a cross-functional team.
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits plan is 80% covered.
- #FlippKicks: Pick out a new pair of kicks on your work anniversary!