We are searching for an organized and motivated Account Manager to oversee the performance and success of a portfolio of clients. The Account Manager will act as the day-to-day point of contact for their clients, providing guidance and management of their marketing initiatives. Collaborating with clients and the Flipp team, the Account Manager will establish project objectives, delegate tasks to appropriate team members, and evaluate projects to ensure they meet the expectations of the client, properly represent the brand, and achieve the desired results.
The Account Manager sets everyone up for success through clear communication, process management and conflict resolution. Working with Directors across the agency and the Managing Partners, the Account Manager is continually improving relationships with clients and the work produced for them, while mining for future opportunities.
To be a successful Account Manager, you should be a detail-oriented, creative, and a collaborative problem solver with outstanding communication and project management skills.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for a roster of clients.
- Establish positive and constructive relationships with clients, built on mutual trust and respect.
- Facilitate communication with project teams.
- Prepare effective and clear creative and project briefs.
- Oversee project and task management across all service offerings (strategy, creative, interactive and media).
- Establish and enforce project budgets and timelines.
- Monitor project progress and success from planning to execution and evaluation.
- Negotiate contracts and terms with clients or other external parties as required.
- Identify additional marketing and advertising methods or opportunities and assist in presenting these to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a client service role in an agency environment, or as a marketing lead within an organization.
- Exceptional management, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ability to manage time, and set priorities across multiple projects and teams.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Decisiveness and strong problem solving skills, especially under pressure.
- Client service oriented, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience using Asana for project management.
- Experience using Harvest for invoicing and estimating.
Flipp is a full-service advertising agency located in Calgary, Alberta. Since 2009 we have been teaming up with our clients, building brands and relationships. We strive to maintain a fun, open, collaborative environment while producing the best work for our clients. We live by our three core values: sense of humour, empathy, and do what you say you’ll do.
Perks of being a Flipper:
- Balance: We believe that the best work is accomplished when we’re able to enjoy our lives outside of work. We also start our weekends early by leaving the office at 3pm on Fridays.
- Leadership Coaching: Every Flipper starts off by taking the Enneagram Self-Awarness Assessment to learn more about themselves and their team. Each team member has the opportunity for one-on-one leadership coaching sessions.
- Collaborative work environment: You won’t be stuck in one box! You’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from a cross-functional team.
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits plan is 80% covered.
- #FlippKicks: Pick out a new pair of kicks on your work anniversary!